Gaschurn in Vorarlberg, ski region Silvretta Montafon
The village is the next to last village in an beautiful, long, sweeping valley.
In the wintertime, most skiers will not be able to exhaust the dozens of kilometres-long pistes with modern lifts. This area is renowned in the world of snowboarding as it hosts the annual launch of the Snowboard World Cup. The special snowboard park near Schruns can be reached from Laijola through the lifts. The shuttle buses are free to anyone with a ski pass.
The breathtaking high-altitude Silvrettapass can be explored through an exciting ski expedition from the nearby village of Partenen.
After a sportive day you can relax in our wellness (traditional sauna, steam bath and infra-red cabin) or enjoy the après-ski life in various bars and nightclubs in the village.
The ski region Silvretta-Montafon/Brandtnertal, Vorarlberg offers you:
- 292 km Marked descents in Montafon and Brandtnertal with a total of 75 lifts
- The main valley station Versettlabahn is only 200m from our house away
- Ski school Gaschurn-Partenen is also located 200m from Laijola
- Snowboardpark Montafon with halfpipe, 13 kickers, 12 rails, 10 jibs, etc.
- Snowshoeing and winter hiking
- Guided ski safaries
- Night toboganning: 5,5 km long toboggan run from mountain station Garfrescha Bahn to the main valley station
- Cross-country skying: 72,5 km classic cross-country runs & 20,9 km of skating runs in Montafon
Free extras for our guests:
- Ski lockers at the main valley station
- 10% Disount on ski- and snowboardrental
- Heated ski room
- BergePLUS-activities as iceskating, guided snowshoeing and winter hiking